Re: World Wide Mind - The limitations of cyber-brotherhood

May 18, 1997 12:42 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 12:51 AM 5/18/97 -0400, Eldon B. Tucker wrote:

>True, it's hard to be recruited over the Internet.

   I am not really sure. I suspect that there are a lot individuals who may
be susceptible to Internet just like others who are susceptible to personal
recruitment.

   Though not a proper analogy, I had known of a case of a young lady who
ran into a guy across the country on an Internet chat and she left her
husband and now planning to move into the state where this guy now lives. So
anything is likely.

......doss