Re: Secrecy - An anecdote

May 17, 1997 04:08 PM
by Drpsionic

>Chuck is always retrograde - which makes him right.

And Chuck has had it up to his helmet with planets being retrograde when he
needs them to be direct, so Chuck is going to try to do something about it.

Starting tonight I am going to be doing an experiment to see if I can
completely cut myself off from all planetary influence.  Now I have no idea
what this is going to do, so if you should hear that I have disappeared in
big puff of blue smoke, don't be surprised, but my patience with the solar
system is ended.

There are several ways of going about this, and since I don't want to have
nine radionic boxes balancing planetary rates forever, I'm going to start
with a powerful thoughtform and see what that does.

If I survive, I'll let you all know what happens.

Chuck the Heretic