Re: how, why, older generation

May 16, 1997 08:22 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:19 PM 5/16/97 -0400, Patrick Alessandra Jr. wrote:
>> The ES has all these secret teachings
>
>Hmm...perhaps thereof the ES may learn that the *secret teachings* are
>in the hands (or come into the hands) of all who sincerely search for
>truth...there are no boundaries for the seeking heart :)

Hi everybody:

I would like to add what was written by the famous Thesophist Ernest Wood as
soon as I find the exact quote.

Secondly, I would like to add that there are ample indications that there
are many Disciples of the Adepts who are outside the TS.

So any earnest student will find all the teachings that he is fitted to
receive when the student is ready.

Let us go to work for the welfare of Humanity in whatever manner that each
one of us can.

mkr