Re: Secrecy - An antidote

May 16, 1997 12:16 PM
by Drpsionic

The Heretic to the Rescue!!!!!!

Ok, here's what we do.  Everyone get a photograph of your board member, a
radionic box and psionic amplifying helmet.  When they have the next board
meeting, remote view the meeting through the eyes of your board member.  If
enough of us do it, there should be quite a bit of solid information on what
went on even though each person will get an incomplete picture (the degree of
completeness varies with individuals).

I used this technique years ago to bug ES meetings until I learned how
incredibly dull they were.

Now, if you are wondering how it works, go to my web site
www.amargiland.com/charles-cosimano and look at the section on remote
viewing.

Chuck the Heretic