Re: 1900 Letter

May 15, 1997 07:01 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

M K Ramadoss wrote:

> I am re-posting this msg in the context of a comment made by Thoa regarding
> unnessary secrecy. I hope those in the administration of Theosophical
> Organizations have read this and thought over its contents and hopefully
> benefit  from the advise in the best future interests of Theosophical
> Organizations.

	Well, you don't have a problem with the TSA. John Algeo was visiting
when I gave a talk on the 1900 Letter (we have two talks every
Wednesday, an informal one at 6:30 and an officially announced one at
7:30; John was slated to give the 7:30 talk). He stated that he believed
that the 1900 letter wsa genuine, and was very supportive of what it
said.

	Bart Lidofsky