Re: Whatever S/He said

May 10, 1997 04:53 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <970509171804_709163179@emout01.mail.aol.com>,
Thoalight@aol.com writes
>When you're face to face with the awesome nature, you
>feel religion without any words or concepts of religion.  Theosophy,
>Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, etc., all goes out the window.

.. and sometimes the smaller but equally wondrous things of nature.
Yesterday one of the local dogs I have made friends with jumped up to me
and gripped my arm between his paws, at the same time looking up at me
with genuine feeling.  He didn't *want* anything except to say "Hi,
pal!"

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk