Spiritual groups

May 06, 1997 06:56 AM
by joyce bays

HI,

People will always want to share their spiritual lives in groups. Even
>Nietzsche's Zarathustra could not glory in his own singular achievement,
>but had to go down from the mountain:

I have read that it is natural for seekers of the Knowledge to feel lonely
and alienated from the world and we should expect it. Until I found such a
group as the TS I thought I was alone. Mass is such an orthodox place to
live. The shadow of the puritans continue to hang over us.  How dearly I
would love to have a TS lodge or center here on Cape Cod. I do have
reservations for a workshop at Pumpkin Hollow this summer. Will certainly
enjoy the fellowship.

Peace
Joyce

Attachment Converted: "C:\TEMP\WINMAIL.DAT"