Re: young leaders

May 02, 1997 10:22 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 11:04 PM 5/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>liesel f. deutsch wrote:
>>
>>         >Can we expect TS also have a young leader, not some old retired
person.

>> If you're thinking of young people in the sense that they might be more
>> imaginative and innovative, I'm with you. But to me those qualities are more
>> important than the physical age of a leader.
>
>	Well, Emily Sellon and Fritz Kunz are both dead, now. I don't know if
>there is anyone out there who has the confidence of the benefactors and
>the knowledge and imagination to go forward.
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

I feel that if a young very charismatic and able (and non political) leader
were to emerge, the benefactors will support.

The benefactors are really committed to Theosophy and TSA and it is only a
question of right person to show up on time. (With all the road blocks
placed to "protect" the property of TSA, some bending of the rules may
become necessary when the situation arises and such a charismatic leader may
even be able to change the Bylaws as it stands now). Let us all pray and hope.

MKR