Re: Wierd Lately?

May 02, 1997 07:02 PM
by Benjamin Mark Pybus

With all these explosions I think Neptune must all be telling us something.
Since we are only just moving into the Aquarian age Neptune must be trying
to get us to let go through Piscean influences.
What is everyone blowing up? I've almost blown up a welding laboratory - not
something to try at home folks!! A friend has also almost blown up his
kitchen, and he wasn't even there!

Here's to Oxycetalene [just kidding]

Ben