Swami Beyondananda

Apr 27, 1997 06:58 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Last thing I heard Swami Beyondananda made a racket flying a rocket to
Europa.  Maybe he found out that it was made of blue cheese, or Rocqueford?
If there is water on Europa, there could be molds, but where the cows come
from to give the milk for the blue cheese I never did find out. Maybe the
blue cheese came to Europa in the form of flying saucers.

Liesel