Re: My Kind of Guy! (There's others too)

Apr 26, 1997 12:55 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 02:15 PM 4/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:
>> Actually, I always thought it would be kind of fun to learn to levitate (my
>> normal fear of heights notwithstanding), float up into the O'Hare glidepath
>> to be reported by a passing jet, land quickly and watch the fun as the FAA
>> tries to explain what happened and say to the press "Me?  Fly without an
>> airplane?  Was I wearing blue tights and cape or just a business suit?"
>
>	Swami Beyondananda talks about learning to levitate while he was in
>high school. Unfortunately, he got in trouble for getting high in class.
>
>	Bart Lidofsky
>
>P.S. Any other Beyondananda fans out there?

You have one here. He lives not very far from where I live and he is a
patient of my dentist who is a "Theosophist". He gave me a video tape of
Beyondananda. Have you seen the video?

MKR

PS: A quote from Beyondananda: Vegetarians eat vegetables. He is a
humanitarian. Guess what he eats!