Jesuit training

Apr 20, 1997 05:23 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Doss,

>From my French background I know that the Jesuits say "Give us a child until
he's 7, and he'll be ours forever", so I think youre right. Once they've
trained someone that young, it's hard to reprogram them. or for them to
reprogram themselves. Jesuit trained people are good students though. And if
I recall correctly, Teilhard was a Jesuit. So maybe some people can break
out of their very strict environment.

Liesel