An interesting quote

Apr 18, 1997 07:50 AM
by M K Ramadoss

HI
Here is an interesting quote I just saw:

        There is only one way to find the
        Master, and that is by first finding
        our own special work. When one knocks
        at His door with the first fruits of the
        harvest of work, the door swings open ...

        ....What do you find?  Master waiting to
        receive and reveal? ...

        ...No, what is revealed is more likely
        visions of greater service still...

        [Adapted/modified by a comment by CJ.]

It was very refreshing to see the above at a time when many talk more
about spiritual growth [and may be leading to initiations greater power,
knowledge etc.] and what is badly needed a dedicated people to serve and
help our fellow creatures. Every one of us can make a difference in the
world. Just my 2 cents worth. Your direction and mileage may vary.

MKR