Re: Satan, devil, bastards and all that oughtn't

Apr 17, 1997 09:34 AM
by Gregg Bartle

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997 21:00:08 -0400 (EDT),Alan Bain wrote:

>In message <v01530500af7aa1690648@[206.184.204.246]>, Thoa Tran
><thoa@withoutwalls.com> writes
>>What is
>>the meaning of karma to them?
>
>It might be the dangers of the tomato. Of all recorded deaths in the UK
>in 1996, it has been established that a minimum of 85% of the victims
>were regular eaters of tomatoes, thus proving that these tempting red
>fruits are a serious danger to health.

Well, yeah, but ..... have you noticed that 100% (!) of dead people *don't*
eat tomatoes. See, that proves it's not the -eating- of the luscious red
fruit that is linked to death but, rather, -stopping- eating them is the
killer!

Always keep a fresh tomato in arms reach, just in case - preferably, an
organically grown one. Especially to be preferred (shameless plug ahead) are
those grown on my brother's farm (Molino Creek Farm, Davenport, CA).

     Peace to all beings -

     Gregg Bartle, member Theosophy International