Re: An Idea

Apr 03, 1997 09:36 PM
by Thoa Tran

Alan:
>Huh?  My bank would not dream of doing this.  My name, yes, but that's
>all.

Most stores request an address and a telephone number in case a check ever
bounces.  To save the clerk time from having to copy the info. from my
driver's license, I had it preprinted.  Of course, it's been a while since
I used a check in a store.  Maybe the rules have changed since they can now
also run the check through a machine to see whether it's good.

>Nice one.  Here you dial 1471. Once I had someone [male] call me for no
>immediately obvious reason and let loose a horrendous scream down the
>wire.  I guessed it was someone I had upset recently who saw himself as
>a 'black magician.'  Having been around a long time (Aaaah) the only
>response he got from me was "How extraordinary."

Tell Chuckie that he needs to do better things with his time. :o)

Nothing philosophical or theosophical in the brain lately.  Writing about
such things takes so much words and energy!  It's easier doing volunteer
work.  H.P. Blavatsky.  There, I said it.

Thoa