compassion

Apr 03, 1997 07:09 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Jerry,

I don't think having ethics is that uncomplicated. Sometimes when you're
dealing with people, you need to know, for instance, what to talk about to
your spouse, and what to keep confidential that someone else told you in
confidence. Fair play, I think is part of ethics, and thatcan be tricky.
Those just as examples.

Liesel