Re: An Idea

Apr 02, 1997 11:36 AM
by Thoa Tran

Sounds good to me, Doss.  We have a few nuts on this list, like Alan, but
I'll take a chance.  :o)  Besides, he's all the way in Cornywall.  For
something like a telephone number and specific address, I would like to
limit that to either TI members or those who have been on the list for a
while.

Thoa