Re: Krishnamurti in view of Heaven's Gate

Mar 30, 1997 09:58 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 07:57 PM 3/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Doss,
>
>This way of thinking of Krishnamurti convinces me of his Theosophical roots,
>and we Theosophists, I think got this idea from the Buddhists. "Work out
>your own salvation with diligence." I'm with you. I firmly believe in making
>up your own mind. At least that's what HPB teaches. It's a most useful
teaching.

>Liesel

Liesel: If you go back to many of HPB's statements in Key to Theosophy, you
will find that they are the same that K had put it in a different way.

That's why I am today having a better understanding of some of the
fundamental applications of Theosophy in daily life, much of it due to K's
statements.

.doss