Krishnamurti in view of Heaven's Gate

Mar 30, 1997 04:40 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Doss,

This way of thinking of Krishnamurti convinces me of his Theosophical roots,
and we Theosophists, I think got this idea from the Buddhists. "Work out
your own salvation with diligence." I'm with you. I firmly believe in making
up your own mind. At least that's what HPB teaches. It's a most useful teaching.

Liesel