Re: Monads, exoteric vs esoteric

Mar 28, 1997 10:33 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is my 2 cents worth. Monad, to me, appears to be simply a concept and
we tend to extrapolate physical conceptions to a nonphysical concepts that
no one has a first hand knowledge of. So we can, each in our own way, but
speculate. We all can just hope someday in a future manvantara we may get to
know first hand what it is all about. Until then, I am going to wait for it.
Have of lot backlog of things on earth to take care of in the meanwhile.

mkr