6th Root Race

Mar 10, 1997 01:34 PM
by Thoa Tran

Regarding the 6th root race, I was wrong in my prediction that men will
develop ovaries, bear and raise children, and us women will be on a venus
resort.  With the development of the cloning technique, we women can
procreate ourselves without men, and then the men will go to a mars resort.
In fact, men will have to do a lot of begging just to get the eggs out of
us.  Hee Hee...can't let well enough alone.  Back to my picture screen (and
stay there!).

Thoa