Re: Cyberfolk

Mar 09, 1997 03:16 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <332330DE.3FA9@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
<bartl@sprynet.com> writes and quotes
>Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
>>
>> In message <33217A2E.7CB0@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
>> <bartl@sprynet.com> writes
>> >Will the 6th root race be cybernetic?
>>
>> An interesting if incomplete question, Bart.  It would be very
>> interesting to read an explanation of your question in greater detail.
>> The idea is worth pondering, whether such people arrive here as 6th root
>> race progenitors, or just arrive anyway!
>
>       I see two main possibilities. One is the development of a electronic
>brain capable of being the host of a monad.

In which case the B-movies are not far out :-)

> The second is through the
>cybernetic expansion of our own brains (note, for example, the
>"lie-detector" type control that creates a mentally controlled virtual
>joystic for the computer).
>
>       Bart Lidofsky

This seems a more likely possibility.  Might it not be that the facility
already exists in existing human brains, but has not yet been tapped
into or developed? Mediums such as HPB could themselves be among the
first "arrivals" of such humans.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk