Re: Cyberfolk

Mar 09, 1997 01:51 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:

> In message <33217A2E.7CB0@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
> <bartl@sprynet.com> writes
> >Will the 6th root race be cybernetic?
>
> An interesting if incomplete question, Bart.  It would be very
> interesting to read an explanation of your question in greater detail.
> The idea is worth pondering, whether such people arrive here as 6th root
> race progenitors, or just arrive anyway!

	I see two main possibilities. One is the development of a electronic
brain capable of being the host of a monad. The second is through the
cybernetic expansion of our own brains (note, for example, the
"lie-detector" type control that creates a mentally controlled virtual
joystic for the computer).

	Bart Lidofsky