Re: [names]

Mar 03, 1997 03:22 AM
by Benjamin Mark Pybus

I recently picked up the most remarkable numerological book I have read.
Written by Martin Gardner, a reporter for Scientific American, he talks
about a rather curious personality called Dr. Matrix, who has been called
the greatest numerologist in the world. He also claimed to be the 11th
incarnation of Pythagoras - which I can't possibly believe since it is my
belief that KH was that personality - but he showed some remarkable
mathematical skill. Has anyone heard of him? He was born in 1908 and died
about 1980 (bit of a perculiarity itself).

Thinking about names it got me thinking...

Alice A. Bailey
A:A. Lice. Bail ye!
A:A. Ice, yell b...,ai.

H.P. Blavatsky