Re: Ambivalent about Meateating

Feb 26, 1997 11:06 PM
by Drpsionic

> I'd hope even reprobates like Chuck would oppose
>eating dolphins or apes, since they are just too highly evolved
>to be dinner.

I've never had dolphin and probably never will for the same reason that I
would never eat rabbit.  I think they're cute, whereas the one time I
actually saw a hog I avoided pork for a month for fear it would eat me!  Then
I went back to eating it reasoning that it is better that I eat it first
before it gets a chance to eat me.
 Anyway, I never make moral choices, only emotional or practical ones so a
moral argument would never move me anywhere except to the bathroom.  Hell you
all know that already.
Apes would probably be a bit too stringy.  Still, properly marinated...

Chuck the Heretic