Re: ES & TS

Feb 26, 1997 02:57 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Liesel: I think that if people start thinking then they would come to
the same conclusion.

Over the years I have become more independent in thinking partially due
to the nature of my business where I and only I can take a decision and
have to take a decision and no one outside can do it for me 99.99% of the
time.

So glad to know I am not the only one to think regimentation is not for
me. May be there are others for whom it is ok.

mkr