Re: astro Info

Feb 24, 1997 09:25 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

>Ben
>
>>PS. Does anyone have the astrological chart details for:
>
>>a) when Blavatsky started TSA in New York
>>b) when AB temporarily closed down ES in 1925
>
>>Any info would be much appreciated.
>

>The Theosophical Society
>November 17, 1875   8:00 PM EST
>New York, NY
>
>Long 73W59.5
>Lat    40N45
>
>I don't have the b) info at this time.  Perhaps JHE would be
>able to supply us the date and time?
>
>-AEB

JHE

For "a" You might also cast a chart for Sept. 7, 1975, 9:21 P.M.
(rectified time) for New York City.  This represents the date that
the formation of the TS was actually suggested and agreed upon.
HPB calls this the "esoteric birth" of the TS.  The November date
represents the date of the official inauguration at Mott hall.
The rectified time was worked out by Rosemary Clark.

For "b", I believe you mean the temporary closing of the ES when it
was decided that it was no longer necessary because of
Krishnamurti's place as world teacher.  The date of notification of
the American Section was December 10, 1928.  I don't have the date
of Besant's original order, but should be near that time.  Does
anyone else have this date?

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |