The H of C

Feb 24, 1997 01:40 PM
by Jerry Schueler

RI-->
>On some days I think that the real need is for one organization out of the
>myriad which stands for something which CANNOT ultimately be communicated
in
>words--in short, an organization which keeps all "teachings" subordinate
>individuals' personal development toward Seeing.

Such an organization is the Hierarchy of Compassion as described
by G de P.  Unfortunately, physical organizations have to use words
and thoughts.  I am convinced that the H of C does exist, and that
initiations within it are not only possible, but are ongoing all the time.
Initiations by the H of C are infinitely more rewarding, and more
meaningful, than those in our physical human organizations.

Jerry S.
Member, TI