Re: THEOS-L digest 922

Feb 24, 1997 12:40 PM
by Drpsionic

>So if one boasts about eating meat to annoy vegetarians, who is it who's
>really being harmed in the long run? The vegetarians or the meat eater? Food
>for thought.
>
>LunarPitri

I'm a bit younger than he is, but, without malice, I will compare my health
to Alan's any day.

As far as the long run goes, someone who spent his wild and mis-spent youth
dodging bullets in alleys, conjures demons for a hobby and puts articles on
how to do psionic terrorism on his web page is not likely to be concerned
about a few chemicals.

Health is a concern of hypochondriacs and sick people.  For the rest of us it
is a damnable waste of time as is this vegetable foolishness.

Chuck the Heretic