Re: Eat Your Veggies and live

Feb 24, 1997 12:18 PM
by Drpsionic

>Eating meat, it is clear, can seriously damage your health.  Lucky ol'
>me has avoided all this by turning veggie about seven years back.  One
>of my better decisions, I think.  Joing the TS was not one of my better
>decisions, so don't blame them.
>
>Alan

Walking across the street can damage your health even more quickly, to say
nothing of the interesting things that sex can get you.  If I spent any time
worrying about health I would consider that time wasted, health being the one
subject that absolutely bores me to death.

Besides, I like meat even more than I like sex, and have no intention of
giving either up until the doctor tells me that I'll die tomorrow if I don't
and maybe not even then.

Or to put it simply, I eat what I like and don't eat what I don't like.  It
makes things much more convenient.

Chuck the Carnivore