Where's John the Carrot?

Feb 24, 1997 05:38 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: C Kent <cmkent@ozemail.com.au>

> I think Chuck said it all.  Ever hear broccoli scream?

Cayce asked," Does not the carrot scream when you pull it out of the ground?'

My theory is that everything is being sacrificed all the time.  We'll eventually give up
our bodies which go back to the earth, which then is where vegetables are grown and where
grass grazes for cattle.  It's just a cycle.

-AEB