Re: THEOS-L digest 922

Feb 24, 1997 04:38 AM
by ramadoss

At 01:10 AM 2/24/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Shame on you Doss - this looks like an attempt to impose your view on we
>meat eaters.  Can you not accept that different matabolisms (perhaps
>racially determined), different climates and different lifestyles impose
>different dietary requirements.  India may be famous for it's gurus, but
>not, I think, for its great intellectual and technological genius.  Horses
>for courses.  Am I smelling that old TS lack of respect for difference
>emerging here on this list?

   I am just stating the facts. If you have read the latter part of my msg
you will understand. Some of my best friends and supporters of vegetarian
diet are meat eating TS members. Also one of the best physicians I use is a
Jewish person from Arkansas, USA who is an vegetarian. Vegetarianism stands
on its own feet.

mkr