Re: TS & ES

Feb 22, 1997 09:06 AM
by Drpsionic

Ann,

>As far as I'm concerned, the regulations of one's personal habits, sex
>included, is, as they sing, "nobody's business but their own!"

Obviously, I agree.  The problem with the ES is that they got stuck in this
Victorian thing of creating ways for other people to live and I've found that
the only way to deal with such things is to rather pointedly do the opposite.
There are few things as much fun as eating a rare hamburger in front of some
good ESer's and watching them squirm.

Chuck the Heretic