Re: [Links to resources]

Feb 20, 1997 05:24 PM
by Martin Euser

Ben wrote:

>Does anyone know of any comparable links to the Russian site, which was
>posted on theos-l a little while back on theosophical resources, which are
in
>English?

	Hi Ben,
the posting you refer to contained some theosophical resources (but not
only these). Some of the writings of  Blavatsky, Judge & De Purucker can
 be found at the following site:

http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/Theosophy/Overview.html

In my theosophy-basics you will find URLs pointing to De Purucker (and
others).
~The Key to theosophy~ and ~The Ocean of  theosophy~ can be
downloaded from spiritweb. There's a link to ~The voice of the silence~
too there.

Have a look and enjoy.
Martin