Spam

Feb 15, 1997 08:55 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

I was complaining about some spam that was sent me
and my husband told me his favorite spam was the one
that asked for one dollar for the secret of getting rid
of mice, using no poisons or traps.

For one dollar, you would get a small hammer and
instructions, which told you to catch the mouse by
the tail and hit it on the head with the hammer.

-AEB