Tillett etc.

Feb 12, 1997 06:54 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Greg was not the original recipient of the letter; the man who
was would not wish it to be made public, I'm sure.  But I
suspect at least one other person on the list, JHE, has seen
it.  As for an article, I don't recall how much if any of his
paper has been published since the conference, but will try to
check my indexes for Theosophical History.  I think he's been
working on it for years between other commitments.