Re: Unsubscribing

Feb 12, 1997 06:50 AM
by Tom Robertson

The Triaist wrote:

>I going to have to leave the list for a while.

You're just going to leave me to this pack of wolves?  Come back soon!

>Does anyone know the address and message
>I need to write to unsubscribe?
>
>I remember listserv@micron(?).net but I don't think that is right.
>Thenwhat?

>From the instructions I received:

To signoff or unsubscribe to the discussion list, send e-mail to
listserv@vnet.net with the two words

signoff Theos-L

You must signoff from the exact same computer address as when you
subscribed. Also do not use any key-words in the e-mail subject line
such as "error".  use a subject such as "thanks & bye" or even leave
the subject line blank.