...now for the Trekkies

Feb 11, 1997 01:13 PM
by Thoa Tran

        10 REASONS WHY STAR TREK IS BETTER THAN STAR WARS

10) Q would have a field day with Darth Vader! He owns all "Sides"!

 9) Ever see a Star Wars woose BEAM DOWN TO THE PLANET SURFACE!

 8) I don't think Princess Loser would have a chance in the "Booth of Pain"
    (MIRROR, MIRROR)

 7) When a phaser is on kill, the enemy is vaporized not quarterized!

 6) Two words: PHOTON TORPEDOES

 5) How many C3PO's does it take to make one DATA?

 4) Ever see the Milenium Falcon travel through time? I dont think so!

 3) One word "HOLODECK!!!!!!!!" :)

 2) Star Wars took place a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far,
away...they're old news!

 1) Lets see...Deanna Troi or Princess Leia....OH DEANNA!

    Think again Star Wars Buds!