Re: THEOS-L digest 888

Feb 07, 1997 11:32 AM
by Benjamin Mark Pybus

>I would include emotional and mental, at least,in what I would call human.

Do not the Devas have emotions and a thinking faculty? I am not sure. I
believe that they do,but the devas are not "human". If you or anyone else
work with them and know that they think and feel I would be most interested.

I would say that a human being is a form which is a phenomenon of the Life.
There are many myriads of forms, many of whom have an emotional and mental
aspect but I would not necessarily call them human. To be classified a
"human being" I think that you need to be able to identify with the form
aspect.Whether humanity will still be human in that respect in other
races/sub-races I cannot say.

However, that said,it is only the appearance I have considered and it may be
that the Rays that characterise the human kingdom on this particular planet
we happen to call Earth may still work together in the way but produce a
differing form. In which case, is the differing form still human? Again, I
am unsure.Any ideas?

Ben