Re: IQ Test

Feb 07, 1997 04:43 AM
by John Straughn

I always knew I was a smart carrot, however, carrots read everything
backwards, which makes it much easier to count. neener neener.

Moral:  There are always little tricks to the stupicd genius quizzes.  I took
an IQ test and scored 178.  However, I know that I am not really that
intelligent.  I don't pick up on things quite as fast as a true genius should.
 I just know how to manipulate.  I guess that makes me a bad person.
er...carrot.
---
The Triaist