Re: Q's and ponderences

Feb 06, 1997 05:17 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

> From: John Straughn <JTarn@envirolink.org>
>
> >> From: Thoa Tran <thoa@withoutwalls.com>
> >>
> >> Yawn...this verbal sparring is getting boring.  I say us women meet the
> >> misguided men physically, and have a go at it.  I have to warn you, if you
> >> run away in the middle of a fight, I will have to chase after you.  Chances
> >> are, unless you are also a runner, I will catch you.  When I engage a bull,
> >> I always finish the job by thrusting the sword into his heart.  Afterward,
> >>I boil him, slice him, dot him with butter, and top him with a sprig of
> >>mint. No, actually, that's Ann's recipe for sexist men who turned into
> >>carrots.
>
> I have never been a sexist, even in my pre-carrot days. . .

Actually, my slice em', dice em' comments on what you could do with
your carrotness never had anything to do with sexism.

Since you, JS, expressed a wish to become a carrot, I simply explained
your destiny as one of the root vegetables.  They are nutritious and fulfill
their destiny on our dinner plates.

-AEB