[Q's and ponderences]

Feb 03, 1997 11:20 AM
by Benjamin Mark Pybus

Hi All,

Just a few simple q's.
Firstly, what are the differences between Kumaras,Adepts, and particularly
Arhats? What are their relationships? Are Kumaras the same as the Chohans?

Secondly, I am interested in these discussions on the LCC and Co-Masonry. I
don't know anything about either of these. Is Co-Masonry directly linked
with the Freemasons?

Thirdly, I've been wondering about the future sixth root race, our
sex relations, and how the new impulse is likely to come about. It has
always been my opinion that enforced asceticism is a negative thing, it
implies IMO imbalance of our functions. But just last night I've read in the
SD that one of the Chohans stated, in different words, that their disciples
should have no physical relations, because they would fall into the
death/rebirth cycle, and that later they would would be the seeds of the next
race. My ideas towards asceticism is possibly changing because of this.  I
might be incorrect in this but it was what I was led to believe. I wondered
whether the ladies on the list who have such strong views towards men would
care to comment? Are they being used as vehicles for this future race or are
they simply being vain. I realise that prostituting their vehicles for the
male personality defects would be considered wrong, but why are they so
negative towards men? It would not IMO be true to say that power in itself
equates to imbalance only potential difference which is why I wonder why
some women try to attain more of it. What is power, but perhaps life-force.
If it is could it mean that men with greater "life-force potential" try to
follow the path of least resistance. If this is the case are women selfish
if they try to restrain the flow of force? If this is the case what does
this mean for the race impulses? I don't know! Any ideas?

Ben