Beneath Bing

Feb 02, 1997 03:32 PM
by Ken Malkin

Bart,
If you care to name the person who gave you that load of kaka relative
Bing's expulsion, I'd peronally request confirmation in writing.
I spoke to Bing the day after he was told to leave the facility and post
haste at that. He did get one months salary. It is my true belief, he
had no funds on the day he left Wheaton.
Further, the offer he acknowledges was one of menial labor. No position
that would use his talents was offered him. That from Bing's own mouth.
If you know him you know he is honest, sincere and walks the walk, not
just talks ....
Bart, I'm still waiting for substantiation of your last statement
concerning the availability of BOD minutes. Perhaps being an apologist
for the Wheatonists is more difficult than you first thought.
Best, and other good things. I hope to hear from you soon.
Ken Malkin