Re: Pope of the LCC

Feb 02, 1997 05:51 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Drpsionic@aol.com
> Doss,
>
> >  I totally agree with you. One of these days, someone may start Co-LCC. Why
> >not?
> >
> Ann will undoubtedly correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I recall hearing
> that the break-away LCC group does ordain women.

Which ONE of the breakaways?  I believe there may be several.
Someone once told me there were four different LCCs in Fairfield, Iowa and
that the other three ordained women.  In the Chicago area, some priest and
his family broke off from the local LCC in the past few months and has started
their own LCC in the western suburbs.  Right near you Dr. Psionic!

-AEB