Re: THEOS-L digest 871

Feb 01, 1997 10:24 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 11:46 AM 1/31/97 -0500, you wrote:

><< I had heard about the split, but was told it was about one group
> >trying to take all the resources and form another group.  Are
> >you saying that another Co-Masonic group that is not linked with
> >TS is a potential threat? >>
>
>I heard that the election debacle involving Bing Escudero versus the
>powers-that-be spilled over into the Co-Masonic Order and that the Bing
>faction "took over" Larkspur. There was also an alignment of Bing's group
>with the LCC-Oklahoma Synod, a small schismatic splinter church (Bishop
>Johnny Schwartz) which broke away from The LCC about 15 years ago. This
>despite the fact that Bing is still a member of the TSA and for a while was
>on the Board of Directors.
>
>LunarPitri

It appears that certain clarifications are in order.

As you have indicated in a later reply that the information you provided
above was from a member of Co-Masonic Order, certain details are necessary
to understand about the Order in the USA.

There are two <"CO"> Masonic Orders in the USA which admit women on an equal
footing with men.

1. The International Co-Masonic Order with headquarters in Paris is called
"Le Droit Humain". This used to be the only one in the USA until a few years
ago. Now it is one of the two. Many of the elected present and former TS
National and International Officials belong to this group. They are also the
ones who are trying to push enrollment of TS members in this group by subtle
and indirect means even though they will publicly say that TS/TSA has
nothing to do with any other organizations. All the lodges are chartered by
Paris and are controlled by Parisians.

2. The other Order AFHR, is headquartered in Colorado. This is totally
independent in that it does not come under the control of any foreign
entity. A few years ago, most of the members who used to belong to the Paris
order decided to cut off all connection with Paris when Paris wanted to
remote control over what the membership did in the USA (and the assets.)
There are many TS members in this group too. But none of the elected present
and past officials of TS/TSA are in this. AFHR is a Colorado Non Profit
Corporation and has real estate assets in Colorado.

3. There is a litigation going on in Denver District Court in which the
Paris representatives have sued to take over the assets owned by the
Colorado Non Profit Corporation. I am re-posting a msg I posted a year ago
describing the details of the above situation.

4. It appears that the information that LunarPitri was provided (by a
Co-Mason) may be a very clever attempt to smear the reputation of Bing by
trying to somehow associate AFHR situation and Tulsa-OK LCC situation to
Bing by inventing a Bing "faction/group." You can draw your own conclusion
to figure out who may have an axe to grind in it.

5. After reading this msg and the detailed Masonic litigation msg I am
posting, if any one has *factual* information either to dispute any of the
above or anything in the litigation msg, I welcome a posting.

6. Let full light shine and chips fall where they may.

7. I do not hold any office in TS, LCC, Masonic etc.

MK Ramadoss