Re: Morals

Feb 01, 1997 08:58 AM
by Drpsionic

One of the nice things about living in the post-moral age we are in is that
if one wants to violate somebody else's moral standards there is nothing they
can do about it except get terribly frustrated.  I break commandments all the
time.

Seriously, can you imagine anyone now refraining from an action they wish to
perform and have the ability to do so merely because someone else thinks it
isn't moral?

Moral standards are not merely subjective, they are totally meaningless in
such a world.

Chuck the Heretic