Re: THEOS-L digest 873

Jan 31, 1997 09:54 PM
by Lmhem111

>From what I know, the only thing common between Bing and some of the Elected
Leaders of Co-Masonic Order is that their skin is *not* white. There is no
Bing's group. It is my impression that he was not even a member of Co-M.

I never said that Bing was a member of Co-M. I'm also aware that he's an
unpaid lecturer on the TSA circuit. I was responsible for having someone from
overseas mail him a check for a $1000 during that period when he was down and
out. I was only able to give him a small contribution myself because my
income has never been very great. I refuse to get into skin pigmentation
politics with you, my friend, because frankly I don't know anything about it.
My statement was based on information given to me by a Co-M member for
whatever it's worth.