Re: The LCC

Jan 31, 1997 05:23 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Drpsionic@aol.com
>
> Doss,
> I'm not in the LCC, but I was there when the new bishop was bishoped and yes,
> he's on the payroll and probably under strict orders from you know who to
> drum up the TS whenever possible.

YOU WERE THERE?!  Did you make any anti-evil signs during the service?
I was there also, taking pictures, but in those days, I had no idea the babe
existed.

As for the drumming up, I always felt it was just a personality thing myself.
Of course, maybe Dr. Psionic is privy to info that I am not.

> He is also a firm believer in Theosophy and probably feels a very strong
> connection between the two systems so it may just be a natural thing on his
> part to do so.

Indeed.

-AEB