Re: The LCC

Jan 31, 1997 12:26 PM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
I'm not in the LCC, but I was there when the new bishop was bishoped and yes,
he's on the payroll and probably under strict orders from you know who to
drum up the TS whenever possible.

He is also a firm believer in Theosophy and probably feels a very strong
connection between the two systems so it may just be a natural thing on his
part to do so.

Chuck the Heretic