An example

Jan 29, 1997 09:12 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is an example of how I apply T/t in daily life.

I find it is important that when we deal with or communicate with another
person both should be on the same level. I may be rich or famous or
intelligent or scholarly or have high academic achievement or be in a highly
regarded profession or old or have any other desirable attribute. The other
person may or may not have any of the attributes.

If I am say super duper Programmer, when I deal with any one else not
dealing with a programming problem or question, tell that person that I am a
programmer only when I am sitting in front of the computer terminal and
writing the code or doing something relating to programming. At *all* other
times, I am just a human being like every one else. So every one of us is
important no matter what we do for living or what our other accomplishments
are. This makes one humble. When I explain this to others I deal with -
friends and strangers alike -- they are able easily understand it and makes
it easy to communicate with.

Thought I should share this example.

MKR